Thursday, April 3, 2008

Blatant Bragging

video

My littlest son has been way over-billed lately, but I just couldn't resist putting this on. His guitar teacher asks the students to write a song in order to earn a trophy, and since his school is holding a music composition contest, this was the perfect time to get him motivated. Maybe it's just me, the nauseatingly puffed-up and proud mom, but I'm thinking it's kind of amazing for an 8-year-old. Now if my technical skills are a fraction of his guitar skills, we'll see if I can actually get this posted!

5 comments:

Candace E. Salima said...

You should be very proud. Tell your son he did a great job.

Karen Hoover said...

Wow, I'm very impressed. Big round of applause coming from over here!

Karlene said...

Just want to remind you of our Blogging Babes potluck this Saturday at 10:00 a.m. at my house. Details are on our group blog . If you have any questions, send me an e-mail.

Hope to see you there!

Karlene

Shellie said...

I'm impressed and I'd brag too. I hope he keeps it up!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
謝謝你的文章分享
尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社,外遇,抓姦,徵信公司,尋人,徵信社,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社