Saturday, April 2, 2011

Signature Line - Help Needed!

I realize I haven't been around much. (At least around here. I've been around, believe me.) But I'm going to do better. I must. I have two new books in the works, along with a new website, facebook page, blog, etc. I will go into details later. But for now I'm looking for a signature line. You know, the clever little sentence under your name. I do not have one, which I'm thinking is a message in and of itself. As in, this person is much too boring to have a signature line. So I'm coming to my friends for help.

I'll list some ideas here, and I'd really really like your feedback. I get so embarrassed when I ask questions and no one answers. I know, it's my fault for not hanging out in the right places, but I'm asking any way.

So here goes: (Oh, I only stole one of these. I'll be curious to see if it gets a different reaction from the others. And no, not gonna say which one.)

1. Some smiles are actually frowns being optimistic. They get extra credit.

2. When I grow up, I want to be an old lady.

3. I write fiction since nobody would believe my real life.

4. Life is so beautiful only because it is so hard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is my suggestion: Life...it's what happens when your not looking.
Don't know if that has the zing or hook you were looking for but it may be a starting point. I will work on it and get back to you.

Anne

Kimi said...

I like the last two but they are quite different, one being cute and showing your sense of humor; the other showing that you are a survivor and courageous and positive. So I guess you have to decide which perception you want to give.

I'm sure you know what I would pick. But that's me.