Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Party Plans

You know how whenever you plan a big party, things never go quite as planned? Like at your wedding when the baker shows up with a cake so ugly that your mom writes a pretty note in caligraphy to put on the cake table that says Don't worry. The bride hates it too. (True story. Thanks for watching my back Mom.) Or when you give a baby shower for your neighbor and the little mom goes into labor an hour before the party? (True again.)

Well, with my track record I should know better than to plan anything. I've got what feels like the whole world showing up on Amazon to buy my book tomorrow at noon, (my traffic numbers are through the roof - thanks to all of you!) but as of right now, it is still not in stock. (Heavy Sigh.)

The shipment is on the way to Amazon, and that note that says they ship in two to three weeks should disappear any second now. BUT if you are planning on buying books as a Christmas gift, and the note is still there tomorrow, please don't place the order. Just email me and I'll make sure you get the books before Christmas. (info @ suzannevreese.com)

Meanwhile, I'm crossing my fingers and toes that the shipment arrives before the party, since a note from my mom won't cut it this time.

No comments: