Thursday, February 25, 2010

Out of Order?

I'm sitting here in the chemo room getting my very LAST ROUND OF CHEMO, and decided to finish and update a blog a entry that I started a few weeks back. But I didn't realize blog entries are posted for the date you start them, not the date you post them. (Seems a bit lame to me.) So there's a NEW entry dated (I think) the 4th of Feb. entitled 'Lymphedema and Me' that is written today, which makes the whole thing a little confusing, since I wasn't getting my VERY LAST ROUND OF CHEMO on the 4th of February. I'm sure there's a way to fix it, but I'm just not that sharp. Oh well, good things my friends are. Did I mention that this is my LAST ROUND OF CHEMO?!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEA YEA YEA for your last round of chemo! There is a way to change the date of a post. Remind me to tell you sometime. :)