Monday, November 23, 2009

And while I'm on the subject

I just posted below about how I'm a writer. How I kind of forget sometimes. So I after got done smacking my head, and writing a couple of reviews, I dusted off the manuscript I was working on before this all hit me. And then I remembered an email that should keep me going. Came from a friend/family-member of mine who read the manuscript. Now I know copying it here sounds like total bragging. And I don't mean it to. It's just too funny to not share. It goes like this:

"Suzanne, you are killing me! Holey buckets! How do you come up with this stuff?! I'm all tied up in suspense and trying to figure out what the heck! I just finished chapter 23 and want to keep reading, but HELLO! 12:29 a.m.! Aaarrrrgh! Yeaeaeioueauooouieeaaeeeeeeesh!"

That's the stuff we writers live for. Now if I can just get somebody to publish it!

2 comments:

EVO SIX said...

I noticed that there aren't any comments on the last three posts and wanted you to know that I am still reading and still enjoying. I'm sad I didn't get to say hi to you yesterday but hope you felt my love vibes from across the Sunday School Room.

Love you!

Suzanne Reese said...

Thanks Lisa! Your husband gave me love vibes on your behalf! (Ooh, I just realized that sounded bad. They were PLATONIC love vibes, in CHURCH.) Sheesh, people and their filthy minds. =)