Sunday, October 11, 2009

And then there were none...

At least at think they're not there. I'm so padded I can't be sure.

The surgery itself wasn't nearly as traumatic as I'd imagined it to be. Way easier than heart surgery anyway. The worst of it was the anxiety...they took out lobes. A bunch of them. Don't know the details of what that all means, but I know at least one was positive for C. Cost me a couple of panic attacks. I haven't researched any further since the anxiety creeps in when I do.

I'm going to live through this. That's what I do know. I've built too beautiful of a life to just give it up.

Besides, the Lord went out of his way this weekend to make sure I knew that too. Won't go into details here, but I'm sure it's true.

4 comments:

Annette Lyon said...

Thanks for the update. You've been on my mind all weekend, and Friday I put you on the Mt. Timp prayer roll.

Taffy said...

Good thinking, Annette. I'll do the same when I got to the temple next.
I cried while I read your posts. Keep your chin up!

Suzanne Reese said...

Thanks so much Taffy and Annette!

Danielle Owen said...

Thanks for taking the time to share this.